With Success Comes A Price

I received my first notice from a copyright holder to remove a post. King Crimson to be exact. It has me a little scared. I had assumed I was safe posting bootlegs. Now, maybe not. I removed the post. What do I do now? Shut down the blog? Try to take it private again? I may have a way, but it may crap out like the last time. Your thoughts? Insights? Ideas? Send me an email at blind-pig@live.com or leave a comment under any post.

Leave A Question / Comment


Gotta Itch To Post? The Free For All Is For You!

Enter The Free For All - where blog readers can post their bootlegs.

Do you want to be an Author and post your own shows? Put a request to be an Author of the Free For All in the comment box or send an email. I will need your email address to send an invitation. The number of Authors is limited. Reserve your spot before they are gone.

Got Lossless? Need FLAC?

Only lossless can trip your trigger? Then Flac Off! Get some bootlegs in Flac, SHN, and APE.

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Prometheon = Something New and Different




TonyTiger Review: I found this recording to be very interesting. I love music that challenges my mind. When I hear something that I am unsure of (I don't know if I like it or not), and it draws me back for repeated listens, well, for me I have found what I'm searching for. I don't know how to describe the words and music here. Everything must have a label, right. Something unique needs a unique label. So ... maybe jazz rock beatnik fusion? For me I hear a little Pere Ubu, some Fall, mixed together with some classic rock groove? All I know is I would love to see these guys in a dark bar with a pitcher of gin and tonics in front of me, anticipation high, not knowing what I am going to hear next. Good Luck, guys.

Prometheon music and performance is improvised.

We present the entire creative process as it happened.

If you need the technicalities, firstly we create a long drum and bass loop, if required.

Then we pick up our instruments or microphone, press the record button and play.

About 20 minutes later we press stop.

That track is done

The two tracks in this file were recorded in 2005 and 2007. Both the music and words are entirely improvised.

The titles are taken from two of James’ favourite books, but the subject matter of the performances are not related to the books.

Prometheon is Steve Tolmie, all music and James Holbrook, all words.
Discover more at:

www.myspace.com/prometheon
http://www.prometheon.co.uk/


The Sky Changes 19:32

After Silence 15:46

http://link-protector.com/378464/

No comments: