With Success Comes A Price

I received my first notice from a copyright holder to remove a post. King Crimson to be exact. It has me a little scared. I had assumed I was safe posting bootlegs. Now, maybe not. I removed the post. What do I do now? Shut down the blog? Try to take it private again? I may have a way, but it may crap out like the last time. Your thoughts? Insights? Ideas? Send me an email at blind-pig@live.com or leave a comment under any post.

Leave A Question / Comment


Gotta Itch To Post? The Free For All Is For You!

Enter The Free For All - where blog readers can post their bootlegs.

Do you want to be an Author and post your own shows? Put a request to be an Author of the Free For All in the comment box or send an email. I will need your email address to send an invitation. The number of Authors is limited. Reserve your spot before they are gone.

Got Lossless? Need FLAC?

Only lossless can trip your trigger? Then Flac Off! Get some bootlegs in Flac, SHN, and APE.

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Lou Reed Werchter 07/08/84 @ 320

01 Sweet Jane
02 I'm Waiting For My Man
03 Martial Law
04 Down At The Arcade
05 Legendary Hearts
06 There She Goes Again
07 Turn Out The Light
08 Red Joy Stick
09 Average Guy
10 Walk On The Wild Side
11 Sattelite Of Love
12 New Sensations
13 Sunday Morning
14 Underneath The Bottle
15 Betrayed
16 Doing The Things That We Want To
17 Waves Of Fear
18 Love You Suzanne
19 WhiteLight/White Heat
20 Some Kinda Love
21 Rock And Roll
22 Kill Your Sons

http://rapidshare.com/files/97386407/LouReedWerchter_07_08_84p1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/97388731/LouReedWerchter_07_08_84p2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/97389241/LouReedWerchter_07_08_84p3.rar

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank You so much TT.
Silas