With Success Comes A Price

I received my first notice from a copyright holder to remove a post. King Crimson to be exact. It has me a little scared. I had assumed I was safe posting bootlegs. Now, maybe not. I removed the post. What do I do now? Shut down the blog? Try to take it private again? I may have a way, but it may crap out like the last time. Your thoughts? Insights? Ideas? Send me an email at blind-pig@live.com or leave a comment under any post.

Leave A Question / Comment


Gotta Itch To Post? The Free For All Is For You!

Enter The Free For All - where blog readers can post their bootlegs.

Do you want to be an Author and post your own shows? Put a request to be an Author of the Free For All in the comment box or send an email. I will need your email address to send an invitation. The number of Authors is limited. Reserve your spot before they are gone.

Got Lossless? Need FLAC?

Only lossless can trip your trigger? Then Flac Off! Get some bootlegs in Flac, SHN, and APE.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Iggy Pop 12/12/86 Volkshaus, Zürich Soundboard @ 320

01 I Got A Right
02 Gimme Danger
03 Some Weird Sin
04 Real Wild Child
05 Sister Midnight
06 Blah Blah Blah
07 Nightclubbing
08 Fire Girl
09 Five Foot One
10 Shades
11 Loose
01 TV Eye
02 Down On The Street
03 China Girl
04 The Passenger
05 Winners And Losers
06 Search And Destroy
07 Raw Power
08 Cry For Love
09 Search And Destroy

http://rapidshare.com/files/100605562/Iggy12_12_86p1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/100607948/Iggy12_12_86p2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/100608565/Iggy12_12_86p3.rar

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

unfreakin'real, can't believe the variety you've got going here, nick cave to ig to eric claption, this is astonishing, a rainbow of greats, tony, you're totally amazing!!! zenwarrior