With Success Comes A Price

I received my first notice from a copyright holder to remove a post. King Crimson to be exact. It has me a little scared. I had assumed I was safe posting bootlegs. Now, maybe not. I removed the post. What do I do now? Shut down the blog? Try to take it private again? I may have a way, but it may crap out like the last time. Your thoughts? Insights? Ideas? Send me an email at blind-pig@live.com or leave a comment under any post.

Leave A Question / Comment


Gotta Itch To Post? The Free For All Is For You!

Enter The Free For All - where blog readers can post their bootlegs.

Do you want to be an Author and post your own shows? Put a request to be an Author of the Free For All in the comment box or send an email. I will need your email address to send an invitation. The number of Authors is limited. Reserve your spot before they are gone.

Got Lossless? Need FLAC?

Only lossless can trip your trigger? Then Flac Off! Get some bootlegs in Flac, SHN, and APE.

Sunday, March 23, 2008

John Mayall's Bluesbreakers with Eric Clapton Bluesbreaking 1965 - 1966 Live performances, singles, and rare BBC recordings @ 320



01 Crawling Up A hill
02 Crocodile Walk
03 Bye Bye Bird
04 I'm Your Witchdoctor
05 Telephone Blues
06 On Top Of The World
07 Maudie
08 It Hurts To Be In Love
09 Have You Ever Loved A Woman
10 Bye Bye Bird
11 Hoocjie Coochie Man
12 Stormy Monday
13 Lonely Years
14 Bernard Jenkins
15 On Top Of The World
16 Key To Love
17 Hideaway
19 Little Girl
20 Tears In My Eye
21 Parchman Farm

2 comments:

fulhamx said...

Had this a while, but great stuff, nice post

Anonymous said...

Man..this has been a long time coming..if you are my age and grew up with eric in the yardbirds and then the beano lp you know how welcome this baby is..eric was kind of pushed out of the mix in the yardies but came to the forefront with Mayall and switched from the telecaster to the les paul/marshall combo where he developed that sweet tone that blew us all away back in the early 60`s..I have worn out a few copies of the beano lp..and now own the deluxe version of the disc which was nicley redone and rereleased last year with both stereo and mono mixes but scarcely enough bonus unreleased tracks..this one here makes a wonderful addition to the set..many many thanks from this ol` boy...sluggo