With Success Comes A Price

I received my first notice from a copyright holder to remove a post. King Crimson to be exact. It has me a little scared. I had assumed I was safe posting bootlegs. Now, maybe not. I removed the post. What do I do now? Shut down the blog? Try to take it private again? I may have a way, but it may crap out like the last time. Your thoughts? Insights? Ideas? Send me an email at blind-pig@live.com or leave a comment under any post.

Leave A Question / Comment


Gotta Itch To Post? The Free For All Is For You!

Enter The Free For All - where blog readers can post their bootlegs.

Do you want to be an Author and post your own shows? Put a request to be an Author of the Free For All in the comment box or send an email. I will need your email address to send an invitation. The number of Authors is limited. Reserve your spot before they are gone.

Got Lossless? Need FLAC?

Only lossless can trip your trigger? Then Flac Off! Get some bootlegs in Flac, SHN, and APE.

Monday, March 3, 2008

Neil young And Crazy Horse 02/25/70 Music Hall Cincinnati Ohio Digital remaster from new high quality soundboard master @ 320




01 On The Way Home
02 Broken Arrow
03 I Am A Child
04 Helpless
05 Dance, Dance, Dance
06 Sugar Mountain
07 Don't Let It Bring You Down
08 The Laughing Lady
01 The Loner
02 Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere
03 Winterlong
04 Come On Baby Let's Go Downtown
05 Wonderin
06 It Might Have Been
07 Down By The River
08 Cinnamon Girl
09 Outro

7 comments:

gonzo said...

tony, can't wait to download this show. You do such a great job. You choose the best bands. A million thanks!

Bignoa said...

TT you da man!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank YOU!!! for ALL the AMAZING Neil you've posted. I've always had a tough time finding live Neil & when I found your site it was as though the clouds parted, the birds sang and all was good in the world. Mahalo Nui Loa!!

Powderfinger said...

"Excellent"...what more can I say?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this, your a star!

Psyclist said...

Now THIS is a colection of songs. When Young released his fillmore East, I bet a lot of people wanted to hear the acoustic set. Thanks for this one. It sounds better then the one I already have.

Peter
www.bicycle-adventures.com

mickel said...

many thanks.

Will be interesting to compare this with my Swingin' Pig copy. :)

Teachers for Education said...

This is very hot. Thanks!