With Success Comes A Price

I received my first notice from a copyright holder to remove a post. King Crimson to be exact. It has me a little scared. I had assumed I was safe posting bootlegs. Now, maybe not. I removed the post. What do I do now? Shut down the blog? Try to take it private again? I may have a way, but it may crap out like the last time. Your thoughts? Insights? Ideas? Send me an email at blind-pig@live.com or leave a comment under any post.

Leave A Question / Comment


Gotta Itch To Post? The Free For All Is For You!

Enter The Free For All - where blog readers can post their bootlegs.

Do you want to be an Author and post your own shows? Put a request to be an Author of the Free For All in the comment box or send an email. I will need your email address to send an invitation. The number of Authors is limited. Reserve your spot before they are gone.

Got Lossless? Need FLAC?

Only lossless can trip your trigger? Then Flac Off! Get some bootlegs in Flac, SHN, and APE.

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Elvis Presley Bootleg Rapidshare Cut Me And I Bleed @ 320







Notes from Original Poster; A rare disc showing the human side of Elvis... The people who think he walked on water won't like this but the everyday non delusional fans will appreciate it!
Shows Elvis' human side and kidding around side. You'll never see any of this on an offical BMG RCA FTD release... Every time Elvis say's "Mother F@*#er" they think he's calling them names!
What can you say about this release, well, it's a bootleg of bootlegs, there is no new material here on this cd, but just a compilation of songs that contains humorous outtakes and a cursing Elvis and other bad language from studio/live/rehearsals taken from CD's like Hang Loose, Desert Storm, Brightest star, Lost on Tour and so on. On the back you can read a warning too that this cd contains explicit language, well, you have been warned!

Ode to a Robin
Wings of an angel
U.S. Male (take 4)
100 years from now (uncut)
Got my mojo working (uncut)
I washed my hands in muddy water (uncut)
Only the strong survive (uncut)
It's midnight (rehearsal Aug. 16, 1974)
Promised land (rehearsal Aug. 16, 1974)
Hurt
Cindy, Cindy (uncut)
Goin' home (takes 16/19)
Beach shack (Takes 1/3)
Don't cry daddy (studio rehearsal July 24, 1970)
Heart of Rome (studio rehearsal July 24, 1970)
Memories (studio rehearsal July 24, 1970)
Stranger in my own home town (studio rehearsal July 24, 1970)
Good time Charlie's got the blues (live, Aug. 19 1974)
You gave me a molehill (studio rehearsal March 31, 1972)
Polk a little sock salad (studio rehearsal March 31, 1972)
American trilogy (live, August 30, 1974)
Monologue (Drug Story)

1 comment:

Doomcan said...

This is friggin' priceless!!

HAH!!


guffawingly,


- DC