With Success Comes A Price

I received my first notice from a copyright holder to remove a post. King Crimson to be exact. It has me a little scared. I had assumed I was safe posting bootlegs. Now, maybe not. I removed the post. What do I do now? Shut down the blog? Try to take it private again? I may have a way, but it may crap out like the last time. Your thoughts? Insights? Ideas? Send me an email at blind-pig@live.com or leave a comment under any post.

Leave A Question / Comment


Gotta Itch To Post? The Free For All Is For You!

Enter The Free For All - where blog readers can post their bootlegs.

Do you want to be an Author and post your own shows? Put a request to be an Author of the Free For All in the comment box or send an email. I will need your email address to send an invitation. The number of Authors is limited. Reserve your spot before they are gone.

Got Lossless? Need FLAC?

Only lossless can trip your trigger? Then Flac Off! Get some bootlegs in Flac, SHN, and APE.

Friday, February 29, 2008

Townes Van Zandt 11/20/93 Bethlehem PA Soundboard @ 320



Click on image for full size.
Special thanks to Sluggo for name dropping TVZ. I had never heard him before.
01 Intro
02 Dollar Bill Blues
03 Talk
04 Two Girls
05 Intro
06 Pancho And Lefty
07 Marie
08 Joke - 3 Shots Of Gin
09 A Song For
10 Talk
11 BW Railroad Blues
12 Talk
13 Talking Thunderbird Blues
14 Talk
15 Short Haired Woman Blues
16 Talk
17 To Live's To Fly
18 Jokes
19 The Hole
01 No Place To Fall
02 Still Looking For you
03 Kathleen
04 Mr. Mudd And Mr. Gold
05 I Needed You
06 Nothin'
07 Intro
08 Snowin' On Raton
09 Don't You Take It Too Bad
10 Intro
11 You Are Not Needed Now
12 Snake Mountain Blues
13 The Rake
14 Talk
15 Waiting Around To Die
16 Talk
17 Lover's Lullabye
18 Intro
19 Talking Karate Blues
20 Intro
21 The Cuckoo
22 Intro
23 Lost Highway
24 Intro
25 Dead Flowers (cut)

No comments: