With Success Comes A Price

I received my first notice from a copyright holder to remove a post. King Crimson to be exact. It has me a little scared. I had assumed I was safe posting bootlegs. Now, maybe not. I removed the post. What do I do now? Shut down the blog? Try to take it private again? I may have a way, but it may crap out like the last time. Your thoughts? Insights? Ideas? Send me an email at blind-pig@live.com or leave a comment under any post.

Leave A Question / Comment


Gotta Itch To Post? The Free For All Is For You!

Enter The Free For All - where blog readers can post their bootlegs.

Do you want to be an Author and post your own shows? Put a request to be an Author of the Free For All in the comment box or send an email. I will need your email address to send an invitation. The number of Authors is limited. Reserve your spot before they are gone.

Got Lossless? Need FLAC?

Only lossless can trip your trigger? Then Flac Off! Get some bootlegs in Flac, SHN, and APE.

Monday, March 3, 2008

Rush Bootleg Rapidshare 04/02/94 Dane County Coliseum Madison Wisconsin Soundboard @ 320



This show is an upgrade over the boot previously posted at the Deviant Subculture

01 Intro / Dreamline
02 The Spirit Of Radio
03 The Analog Kid
04 Cold Fire
05 Time Stand Still
06 Nobody's Hero
07 Roll The Bones
08 Animate
09 Stick It Out
10 Double Agent
01 Limelight
02 Mystic Rhythms
03 Closer To The Heart
04 Show Don't Tell
05 Leave That Thing Alone Intro
06 Leave That Thing Alone
07 Drum Solo
08 The Trees
09 Xanadu
10 Hemespheres: Prelude
11 Tom Sawyer
12 Force Ten
13 YYZ
14 Bravado

No comments: