With Success Comes A Price

I received my first notice from a copyright holder to remove a post. King Crimson to be exact. It has me a little scared. I had assumed I was safe posting bootlegs. Now, maybe not. I removed the post. What do I do now? Shut down the blog? Try to take it private again? I may have a way, but it may crap out like the last time. Your thoughts? Insights? Ideas? Send me an email at blind-pig@live.com or leave a comment under any post.

Leave A Question / Comment


Gotta Itch To Post? The Free For All Is For You!

Enter The Free For All - where blog readers can post their bootlegs.

Do you want to be an Author and post your own shows? Put a request to be an Author of the Free For All in the comment box or send an email. I will need your email address to send an invitation. The number of Authors is limited. Reserve your spot before they are gone.

Got Lossless? Need FLAC?

Only lossless can trip your trigger? Then Flac Off! Get some bootlegs in Flac, SHN, and APE.

Monday, March 3, 2008

Tom Waits Bootleg Rapidshare Ebbet's Field 1974 And Denver 1975 Downtown Blues @ 320



01 I_Hope_That_I_Don't_Fall_In_Love_
02 San_Diego_Serenade
03 Good_Night_Loving_Trail
04 Diamonds_on_My_Windsheild
05 Ice_Cream_Man
06 Please_Call_Me_Baby
07 Better_off_Without_a_Wife
08 The_Ghost_of_Saturday_Night
09 Big_Joe_&_Phantom_309
10 Truck_Driving_Man
11 01'__'55
12 On_a_Foggy_Night
13 Martha
14 Eggs_&_Sausages
15 New_Coat_of_Paint
16 Night_Hawk_Postcards
17 Looking_for_the_Heart_of_Saturday
18 Ice_Cream_Man
19 San_Diego_Serenade
20 01'__'55

No comments: