With Success Comes A Price

I received my first notice from a copyright holder to remove a post. King Crimson to be exact. It has me a little scared. I had assumed I was safe posting bootlegs. Now, maybe not. I removed the post. What do I do now? Shut down the blog? Try to take it private again? I may have a way, but it may crap out like the last time. Your thoughts? Insights? Ideas? Send me an email at blind-pig@live.com or leave a comment under any post.

Leave A Question / Comment


Gotta Itch To Post? The Free For All Is For You!

Enter The Free For All - where blog readers can post their bootlegs.

Do you want to be an Author and post your own shows? Put a request to be an Author of the Free For All in the comment box or send an email. I will need your email address to send an invitation. The number of Authors is limited. Reserve your spot before they are gone.

Got Lossless? Need FLAC?

Only lossless can trip your trigger? Then Flac Off! Get some bootlegs in Flac, SHN, and APE.

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Elton John 12/22/73 Hammersmith Odeon BBC Transcription Reels @ 320

Fantastic show.

01 Intro / Funeral For A Friend / Love Lies Bleeding
02 Candle In The Wind
03 Hercules
04 Rocket Man
05 Bennie And The Jets
06 Daniel
07 This Song Has No Title
08 Honky Cat
09 Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
10 Ballad Of Danny Bailey
11 Elderberry Wine
12 I've Seen That Movie Too
13 All The Girls Love Alice
14 Crocodile Rock
15 Your Song
16 Saturday Night's Alright For Fighting

http://link-protector.com/355066/
http://link-protector.com/355067/
http://link-protector.com/355068/

More Elton John
Elton John 1988-09-16 - Poplar Creek, Chicago IL - King Biscuit Flower Hour @ 320
Elton John 07/07/82 Kansas City, Missouri @ 320

No comments: