With Success Comes A Price

I received my first notice from a copyright holder to remove a post. King Crimson to be exact. It has me a little scared. I had assumed I was safe posting bootlegs. Now, maybe not. I removed the post. What do I do now? Shut down the blog? Try to take it private again? I may have a way, but it may crap out like the last time. Your thoughts? Insights? Ideas? Send me an email at blind-pig@live.com or leave a comment under any post.

Leave A Question / Comment


Gotta Itch To Post? The Free For All Is For You!

Enter The Free For All - where blog readers can post their bootlegs.

Do you want to be an Author and post your own shows? Put a request to be an Author of the Free For All in the comment box or send an email. I will need your email address to send an invitation. The number of Authors is limited. Reserve your spot before they are gone.

Got Lossless? Need FLAC?

Only lossless can trip your trigger? Then Flac Off! Get some bootlegs in Flac, SHN, and APE.

Monday, July 2, 2007

Thank You

Thanks for all your comments and emails. They make the effort required to post all these shows worth it. I love doing this, and I enjoy the fact that people get off on this music as much as I do. Thanks.

I have turned on Comment Moderation. Not for the purpose of screening comments. CM puts the comments on one page for me to go through. Otherwise, I am scrolling up and down the blog looking for new comments. It makes responding to comments much easier.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love Your Blog

Anonymous said...

so about three months ago theres a knock at my front door. i go down and open it and theres no one there, then i look down and theres a snail on the doorstep. so i pick it up and just throw it as far as i could.......last night there was another knock at my door..i go down and open it and theres the snail again on my doorstep...it looks up at me and says "What the fuck was that all about!"
mick d

Unknown said...

Great blog. I'm still holding out for some INXS if you've got any at all. Thanks again!

TonyTiger - said...

I will post 2 INXS shows tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

keep up the good work. this is one of the best blog sites out there and I really like the simple system you use. keep going! Great music!

Anonymous said...

keep up the good work. this is one of the best music blogs out there with a really easy system for downloading and a cool variety of great bands.your work is very much appreciated!

Anonymous said...

Awesome awesome blog!! Any more Steely Dan? Perhaps some more recent shows? So many awesome booties on this blog I don't know where to start (after steely dan, that is, which is where it all begins for me anyway!!)

hrabak said...

tony - you rock!! - got the first of the HUGE Hip files. Thanx. I visit your site daily and grab every single show you post. If it's not for me, i can give to someone else.

TonyTiger - said...

Glad you received the file.

Anonymous said...

Hi!

Congratulations for your hard work,man. Your blog is GREAT! Greetings from Brazil,Miguel.

Anonymous said...

I just have to say that I greatly appreciate the music that you put ot and all the work that you put in.

Thanks for everything.

When I get myself set up (by end of July), I'll send you links to what I have

jda

Brother John said...

HI there!

Fantastic site! Thankyou so much for all your hard work!

Its great that there are dedicated people like you prepared to put the time in to make all this fabulpous stuff available.

Thanks again,

BJ