With Success Comes A Price

I received my first notice from a copyright holder to remove a post. King Crimson to be exact. It has me a little scared. I had assumed I was safe posting bootlegs. Now, maybe not. I removed the post. What do I do now? Shut down the blog? Try to take it private again? I may have a way, but it may crap out like the last time. Your thoughts? Insights? Ideas? Send me an email at blind-pig@live.com or leave a comment under any post.

Leave A Question / Comment


Gotta Itch To Post? The Free For All Is For You!

Enter The Free For All - where blog readers can post their bootlegs.

Do you want to be an Author and post your own shows? Put a request to be an Author of the Free For All in the comment box or send an email. I will need your email address to send an invitation. The number of Authors is limited. Reserve your spot before they are gone.

Got Lossless? Need FLAC?

Only lossless can trip your trigger? Then Flac Off! Get some bootlegs in Flac, SHN, and APE.

Sunday, June 10, 2007

David Bowie Serious Moonlight 1983 @ 192

01 Look Back In Anger
02 Breaking Glass
03 Scary Monsters
04 Rebel Rebel
05 Hereoes
06 What In The World
07 Life on Mars?
08 Sorrow
09 Golden Years
10 Fashion
11 Let's Dance
12 Red Sails
13 China Girl
14 White Light White Heat
01 Station To Station
02 Cracked Actor
03 Ashes To Ashes
04 Space Oddity
05 Band Introductions
06 Young Americans
07 Cat People
08 TVC 15
09 Fame
10 Star
11 Stay
12 The Jean Genie
13 I Can't Explain
14 Modern Love

http://rapidshare.com/files/36326629/DavidBowieSerious_Moonlight_Disc_1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/36329284/DavidBowieSerious_Moonlight_Disc_2.rar

No comments: