With Success Comes A Price

I received my first notice from a copyright holder to remove a post. King Crimson to be exact. It has me a little scared. I had assumed I was safe posting bootlegs. Now, maybe not. I removed the post. What do I do now? Shut down the blog? Try to take it private again? I may have a way, but it may crap out like the last time. Your thoughts? Insights? Ideas? Send me an email at blind-pig@live.com or leave a comment under any post.

Leave A Question / Comment


Gotta Itch To Post? The Free For All Is For You!

Enter The Free For All - where blog readers can post their bootlegs.

Do you want to be an Author and post your own shows? Put a request to be an Author of the Free For All in the comment box or send an email. I will need your email address to send an invitation. The number of Authors is limited. Reserve your spot before they are gone.

Got Lossless? Need FLAC?

Only lossless can trip your trigger? Then Flac Off! Get some bootlegs in Flac, SHN, and APE.

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Rockpile 06/07/78 Winterland San Francisco @320

Nick Lowe and Dave Edmunds

01 So It Goes
02 Fool In Love
03 Talk
04 I Knew The Bride
05 The Sound Of Breaking Glass
06 Down Down Down
07 They Call It Rock
08 Ju Ju Man
09 In The Heart Of The City
10 Final Thanks

http://rapidshare.com/files/36218872/Rockpile06_07_78_Winterland_San_Francisco.rar

1 comment:

DMAN said...

This is a Nick Lowe-led Rockpile gig, and an end-of-tour blow-out too. It's as rock'n'roll as you'd expect from the proclaimed "last Tommies in the trenches", with clues in the between-song patter about the balance of power-and happiness in the soon-to-be-disbanded Rockpile at the time. The sound quality is good, the band is demob happy and full of vim and vigour. It is possible a few beers had been consumed beforehand .....