With Success Comes A Price

I received my first notice from a copyright holder to remove a post. King Crimson to be exact. It has me a little scared. I had assumed I was safe posting bootlegs. Now, maybe not. I removed the post. What do I do now? Shut down the blog? Try to take it private again? I may have a way, but it may crap out like the last time. Your thoughts? Insights? Ideas? Send me an email at blind-pig@live.com or leave a comment under any post.

Leave A Question / Comment


Gotta Itch To Post? The Free For All Is For You!

Enter The Free For All - where blog readers can post their bootlegs.

Do you want to be an Author and post your own shows? Put a request to be an Author of the Free For All in the comment box or send an email. I will need your email address to send an invitation. The number of Authors is limited. Reserve your spot before they are gone.

Got Lossless? Need FLAC?

Only lossless can trip your trigger? Then Flac Off! Get some bootlegs in Flac, SHN, and APE.

Friday, June 29, 2007

Queen 12/24/1975 Hammersmith Odeon, London FM @ 320

01 Now I'm Here
02 Ogre Battle
03 White Queen
04 Bohemian Rhapsody
05 Killer Queen
06 The March Of The Black Queen
07 Bohemian Rhapsody (Conclusion)
08 Keep Yourself Alive
09 Brighton Rock
10 Son And Daughter
11 Liar
12 In The Lap Of The Gods

http://rapidshare.com/files/39508117/Queen12_24_1975_Hammersmith_Odeonp1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/39508980/Queen12_24_1975_Hammersmith_Odeonp2.rar

4 comments:

Betão - Nova Venécia(ES) said...

Brothers, primeiramente, quero parabenizá-los pelo blog. Muito bom!
Existe capa para esse disco? Se existir, onde posso encontrá-la?

Anonymous said...

There is a problem with the first link. It downloads fine, but only produces one song when un-rar'd. Thanks very much for the ongoing links, though!!

George

TonyTiger - said...

I check the link. Dowloads and unpacks AOK

Anonymous said...

Yes, I checked it again, it works OK.

George