With Success Comes A Price

I received my first notice from a copyright holder to remove a post. King Crimson to be exact. It has me a little scared. I had assumed I was safe posting bootlegs. Now, maybe not. I removed the post. What do I do now? Shut down the blog? Try to take it private again? I may have a way, but it may crap out like the last time. Your thoughts? Insights? Ideas? Send me an email at blind-pig@live.com or leave a comment under any post.

Leave A Question / Comment


Gotta Itch To Post? The Free For All Is For You!

Enter The Free For All - where blog readers can post their bootlegs.

Do you want to be an Author and post your own shows? Put a request to be an Author of the Free For All in the comment box or send an email. I will need your email address to send an invitation. The number of Authors is limited. Reserve your spot before they are gone.

Got Lossless? Need FLAC?

Only lossless can trip your trigger? Then Flac Off! Get some bootlegs in Flac, SHN, and APE.

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Pete Townshend and David Gilmour France, 29 January 1986 @ 320 REPOST

Simply perfection. No more needs to be said.

Intro
Won't Get Fooled Again
Second Hand Love
Give Blood
Behind Blue Eyes
After The Fire
Slit Skirt
Blue Light
Put A Spell On You
Hiding Out
The Sea Refuses No RIver
Face The Face
Pinball Wizard
A Little Is Enough
Rough Boys
Night Train

http://link-protector.com/322246/
http://link-protector.com/322250/
http://link-protector.com/322252/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can't wait to give this a spin, thanks for posting! came across your site today, am impressed as hell at what you're offering to folks. you probably don't get enough comments and kudos, but i for one really appreciate the effort you obviously put into this. cheers from NYC