With Success Comes A Price

I received my first notice from a copyright holder to remove a post. King Crimson to be exact. It has me a little scared. I had assumed I was safe posting bootlegs. Now, maybe not. I removed the post. What do I do now? Shut down the blog? Try to take it private again? I may have a way, but it may crap out like the last time. Your thoughts? Insights? Ideas? Send me an email at blind-pig@live.com or leave a comment under any post.

Leave A Question / Comment


Gotta Itch To Post? The Free For All Is For You!

Enter The Free For All - where blog readers can post their bootlegs.

Do you want to be an Author and post your own shows? Put a request to be an Author of the Free For All in the comment box or send an email. I will need your email address to send an invitation. The number of Authors is limited. Reserve your spot before they are gone.

Got Lossless? Need FLAC?

Only lossless can trip your trigger? Then Flac Off! Get some bootlegs in Flac, SHN, and APE.

Friday, October 26, 2007

Pink Floyd 1971-09-30 Paris Cinema, London John Peel BBC FM Meddled REMASTERED @ 320

Source Info

Here it is, the infamous Meddled ROIO, feverishly sought after byFloyd fans wanting to hear what Meddler was supposed to sound likebefore being mistakenly editted to mono.
It came from an FM broadcast over the BBC in England. The stereodimension adds so much to the recording, you can actually hear verydistinctly what each band member is doing.
This ROIO is just an incredible listen from start to finish. The sound is amazing as is the performance of the Floyd. Fat Old Sunnever sounded better. It is important to note, Embryo and Bluescame from a different original source I believe. You can read allabout this title (and Meddler) at the following URL:http://www.pf-roio.de/roio/roio-cd/meddler.cd.html
One of the best Floyd ROIO's ever made, bar none. Sit back with a nice big fat one and enjoy the music.

Fat Old Sun
One Of These Days
Echoes
Embryo
Blues

http://link-protector.com/321456/
http://link-protector.com/321458/

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it when you post good music, but I especially like it when you say a little about the music. You're damn good at it.

Anonymous said...

I've been waiting for a 320kbps version of this show forever! If you haven't heard it you're in for a treat. The version of Echoes is better than the one on the record imho.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Tony for post this gem!
A big kiss for you

Anonymous said...

This looks awesome! Thanking you in advance.

Anonymous said...

The best PF boot I ever heard!
Awesome performance, awesome sound quality!

Keep flashin' on!

Anonymous said...

WOW! I've been listening to an inferior version of this for years... I cant believe how good this sounds! THANKS FOR POSTING!