With Success Comes A Price

I received my first notice from a copyright holder to remove a post. King Crimson to be exact. It has me a little scared. I had assumed I was safe posting bootlegs. Now, maybe not. I removed the post. What do I do now? Shut down the blog? Try to take it private again? I may have a way, but it may crap out like the last time. Your thoughts? Insights? Ideas? Send me an email at blind-pig@live.com or leave a comment under any post.

Leave A Question / Comment


Gotta Itch To Post? The Free For All Is For You!

Enter The Free For All - where blog readers can post their bootlegs.

Do you want to be an Author and post your own shows? Put a request to be an Author of the Free For All in the comment box or send an email. I will need your email address to send an invitation. The number of Authors is limited. Reserve your spot before they are gone.

Got Lossless? Need FLAC?

Only lossless can trip your trigger? Then Flac Off! Get some bootlegs in Flac, SHN, and APE.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Steve Miller 07/08/89 Starlight Theatre Kansas City Mo @ 320


01 You Send Me
02 Seasons
03 Wild Mountain Honey
04 Space Cowboy
05 Love Me Tonight
06 True Fine Love
07 Mercury Blues
08 Rollin' And Tumblin'
09 Nobody But You Baby
10 The Stake
11 Livin. In The USA
12 Swingtown
01 Gangster Of Love
02 Ya Ya
03 Born To Be Blue
04 I Wanna Make The World Turn Around
05 The Joker
06 Fly Like An Eagle
07 Abracadabra
08 Take The Money And Run
09 Jet Airliner
10 Jungle Love
11 Serenade
12 Rock N Me
13 Who DO You LOve?

http://link-protector.com/318707/
http://link-protector.com/318708/
http://link-protector.com/318709/
http://link-protector.com/318710/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Correct Setlist is as Follows(Great Sounding show too!):
Set I

You Send Me*
Seasons*
Wild Mountain Honey*
Space Cowboy
I Wanna Be Loved (But By Only You)
True Fine Love
Mercury Blues
Rollin' And Tumblin'
Nobody But You Baby
The Stake
Livin' In The USA
Swingtown

Gangster Of Love Set II

- Intro -
Gangster of Love
Ya Ya
Born To Be Blue
I Wanna Make The World Turn Around
The Joker
Fly Like An Eagle / Abracadabra
Take The Money & Run
Jet Airliner
Jungle Love
Crowd Encore
Serenade
Rock 'N' Me