With Success Comes A Price

I received my first notice from a copyright holder to remove a post. King Crimson to be exact. It has me a little scared. I had assumed I was safe posting bootlegs. Now, maybe not. I removed the post. What do I do now? Shut down the blog? Try to take it private again? I may have a way, but it may crap out like the last time. Your thoughts? Insights? Ideas? Send me an email at blind-pig@live.com or leave a comment under any post.

Leave A Question / Comment


Gotta Itch To Post? The Free For All Is For You!

Enter The Free For All - where blog readers can post their bootlegs.

Do you want to be an Author and post your own shows? Put a request to be an Author of the Free For All in the comment box or send an email. I will need your email address to send an invitation. The number of Authors is limited. Reserve your spot before they are gone.

Got Lossless? Need FLAC?

Only lossless can trip your trigger? Then Flac Off! Get some bootlegs in Flac, SHN, and APE.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Thanks For Your Support

Thanks for all the comments and Email. I'm not a chatty guy so my responses to comments are rather few, but I do read everything. Your comments make this blog better. I do better at responding to email if you have questions. The appreciation helps make the hours of time this blog takes worthwhile. Believe it or not, I do have a life other than spending time posting and searching for music. I am glad so many people enjoy the music that I love. As long as you keep coming back, I'll keep posting. Rock and Roll will never die. Sometimes it hibernates, though.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROCK AND ROLL, TT. Your blog is the greatest. I check it every day, sometimes several times a day when you are on a roll....

Thanks for all your work - the pleasure I get from the music is one of life's happiest joys.

Rock on -

fhs

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all your posts. I love the Billy Idol and Seagulls posts. Please keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! (falls on knees) Like I wrote ealier, your blog is THE only good thing America has going for it. As you can see, your efforts have not gone unnoticed or unappreciated. Thanks! (Now I just have to get a Rapidshare account.)

Anonymous said...

Thanks You are doing great with all the Steely Dan and Fagen posts. Bent

makeshift said...

best blog on the web dude. the brothers meat, wilco, replacements, stones, zep, television, gbv, pavement.....
THANX FOR ALL YOUR EFFORTS!

makeshift said...

Tony, ocstwosway.blogspot.com has some semisonic stuff.

hrabak said...

mucho appreicado from the Left Coast my friend!

Anonymous said...

Clearly one of the best blogs out there. Still surprised why it took me so long to find you. Congrats on a great site.

Anonymous said...

Your blog is the greatest!!! It's the first one I go to every day. You screen out the best shows with the best sound. You have amazing taste. I just want to say Thank You for all you do here. I completely understand taking time off from this though. You deserve a break every once in a while! It also gives me time to catch up :)