With Success Comes A Price

I received my first notice from a copyright holder to remove a post. King Crimson to be exact. It has me a little scared. I had assumed I was safe posting bootlegs. Now, maybe not. I removed the post. What do I do now? Shut down the blog? Try to take it private again? I may have a way, but it may crap out like the last time. Your thoughts? Insights? Ideas? Send me an email at blind-pig@live.com or leave a comment under any post.

Leave A Question / Comment


Gotta Itch To Post? The Free For All Is For You!

Enter The Free For All - where blog readers can post their bootlegs.

Do you want to be an Author and post your own shows? Put a request to be an Author of the Free For All in the comment box or send an email. I will need your email address to send an invitation. The number of Authors is limited. Reserve your spot before they are gone.

Got Lossless? Need FLAC?

Only lossless can trip your trigger? Then Flac Off! Get some bootlegs in Flac, SHN, and APE.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Neil Young And Crazy Horse 1986 US Tour Live In A Rusted Out Garage (September 15 - November 21) @ 320

WWNYD? - Where can I get the bracelet?


It sounds like there are at least two shows represented here. Excellent Soundboards!!. If anyone knows what shows these tracks are from, please let me know. I will hunt said shows down with extreme determination.

01 Mr.Soul
02 Cinnamon Girl
03 When You Dance I Can Really Love
04 Down By The River
05 Drive Back
06 Opera Star
07 Heart Of Gold
08 Sugar Mountain
09 The Needle And The Damage Done
10 After The Goldrush
11 Computer Age
12 Violent Side
13 Like A Hurricane
14 Hey, Hey, My, My

http://link-protector.com/325927/
http://link-protector.com/325929/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi tiger!
i'd humbly say cow palace san francisco....
check it out here:
http://www.themusicarchive.com/young/neilbest4.htm
your selection as always, is unbelievably good....
thumbs up tony,
jp

Anonymous said...

Thx TT! Absolutely great sound quality on these tunes...just the way I like it :-) If there indeed are more tunes from these shows floating around out there, I hope you can track them down and post them...and of course the Roskilde Festival show, he-he :-)

Thx again TT.

Anonymous said...

Thanks!!!

Anonymous said...

If it IS two shows, the basic show is the Cow Palace show.. excellent video exists of the whole tv broadcast. It went out on FM, too.

This could be an edited version (not all the songs there) or a mix of some songs from that show and some songs from another soundboard.