With Success Comes A Price

I received my first notice from a copyright holder to remove a post. King Crimson to be exact. It has me a little scared. I had assumed I was safe posting bootlegs. Now, maybe not. I removed the post. What do I do now? Shut down the blog? Try to take it private again? I may have a way, but it may crap out like the last time. Your thoughts? Insights? Ideas? Send me an email at blind-pig@live.com or leave a comment under any post.

Leave A Question / Comment


Gotta Itch To Post? The Free For All Is For You!

Enter The Free For All - where blog readers can post their bootlegs.

Do you want to be an Author and post your own shows? Put a request to be an Author of the Free For All in the comment box or send an email. I will need your email address to send an invitation. The number of Authors is limited. Reserve your spot before they are gone.

Got Lossless? Need FLAC?

Only lossless can trip your trigger? Then Flac Off! Get some bootlegs in Flac, SHN, and APE.

Friday, October 12, 2007

The Replacements 08/01/83 Fitzgerals's Houston Texas @ 320


01 Wipe-Out
02 Hayday
03 Love You Till Friday
04 Lovelines
05 Rock Around The Clock
06 Johnny's Gonna Die
07 I'm In Trouble
08 Take Me Down To The Hospital
09 Favorite Thing
10 Never Been To College
11 Trouble Boys
12 I Will Dare
13 God Damn Job
14 Sixteen Blue
01 White And Lazy
02 Color Me Impressed (slow)
03 Kick Your Door Down
04 Move It On Over (country)
05 Move It One Over (hardcore)
06 I Hate You _ Hey Good Lookin'
07 Sweet Home Alabama
08 Mr. Whirly
09 Johnny B Flat (Good)
10 Jailhouse Rock
11 I'll Be There
12 Submission
13 Gimme Noise
14 I Walk The Line
15 I Hate Music
16 talking
17 Willpower
18 Go
19 unknown

http://link-protector.com/310148/
http://link-protector.com/310149/
http://link-protector.com/310150/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great post, Tony! The 'Mats were the most hit or miss group I have ever seen. The band was either heat seeking tight or in the throes of a major alcoholic collapse. Either way, the music was inspired (sic) and did not disappoint. I think the shows with Bob Stinson are among the band's best. After he left the spirit wasn't the same.