With Success Comes A Price

I received my first notice from a copyright holder to remove a post. King Crimson to be exact. It has me a little scared. I had assumed I was safe posting bootlegs. Now, maybe not. I removed the post. What do I do now? Shut down the blog? Try to take it private again? I may have a way, but it may crap out like the last time. Your thoughts? Insights? Ideas? Send me an email at blind-pig@live.com or leave a comment under any post.

Leave A Question / Comment


Gotta Itch To Post? The Free For All Is For You!

Enter The Free For All - where blog readers can post their bootlegs.

Do you want to be an Author and post your own shows? Put a request to be an Author of the Free For All in the comment box or send an email. I will need your email address to send an invitation. The number of Authors is limited. Reserve your spot before they are gone.

Got Lossless? Need FLAC?

Only lossless can trip your trigger? Then Flac Off! Get some bootlegs in Flac, SHN, and APE.

Monday, September 10, 2007

Can

I have recently rediscovered Can. I haven't listenend to them in about two years, but now I remember why they were one of my favorites. I have 29 Can studio and bootleg CDs. If there is enough interest I will post them all here in one swoop - only if there is enough interest. I don't want to go to that much effort and find 1 guy in Monaco likes Can. So if you are interested -or not - please leave a comment. I am itchin' to post.

20 comments:

Dolph said...

Can rules! I'd love to hear what you would have to offer. And I've never been to Monaco.

Anonymous said...

Also like can a lot. And I'm not in Monaco, but rather Monaco Senior (Switzerland).

Anonymous said...

Please Please Please!!!!! (J.B)
would love it

Anonymous said...

pleeeeeeease tony! give us some of your can!!!!!!
the BBC stuff would be a good start!!!!
thanks!!!!
jp

Anonymous said...

YES pls...but let it be on 320..

thank's

warrior

KMS said...

Of course.
Especially the bootlegs.

Anonymous said...

I discovered Can in the mid eighties. Haven't heard it in a while till I found a bootleg on the net last year. And somewhat in the same way you described, I fell in love with them again. So yes, please do post Can material. I'm from Jersey not Monaco, so I guess it's okey, right?

Anonymous said...

I would love to hear about you have!
Thanks for everything TT

Anonymous said...

Hey, I am in France, not far from Monaco (???) and also from Germany, country of great Krautrock. So please, give us some can my friend, a lot !

JR Heat Warp said...

Holy moses! You would be the lord ruler of the Internets if you were to unleash such a mighty wave of Can. I highly encourage you to do just that!

Anonymous said...

do it.

Anonymous said...

Krautrock was something I wasn't too keen on [a now private blogspot that featured mainly Krautrock pretty much overhyped every band on there] but Can was a band I "discovered" from a Rhino prog box set I had and...wow.

SO...I think it's safe for me to speak on behalf of everyone who's comment on this blog have been asking all along...

GET THE ^%^$*&% THING POSTED UP ALREADY!

and where the hell is Monaco? I'm a confused lost moose.

-->D.Moose

slik said...

Would love to hear some of the live Can. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

counted my CAN cd's , have 26-please don't keep the other 3 from us!

infinite fool said...

Considering I posted 15 Can Cd's at the end of last month, I think you can put my name in the "yes please" column.

I'll even make it a "pretty please" if that'll make any difference.

DaBoss said...

How's about HELL YES -- post, post post and we'll really, really really appreciate all your work.

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, a lot of us would like to hear more Can!

And thanks for all your effort posting some amazing music! Much appreciated.

Anonymous said...

I was listening to Tago Mago only yesterday which I downloaded from infinitefool (thanks) last week, so a big YES to Can from me! 29 cds, sheesh, that will kill my monthly download quota!

Anonymous said...

i love can & i fuck the old monaco ( sorry peter hook ) it would be nice to get some bootlegs cos they rules for improvisation

Anonymous said...

Well, I guess there are two from Monaco so now you have no choice :)