With Success Comes A Price

I received my first notice from a copyright holder to remove a post. King Crimson to be exact. It has me a little scared. I had assumed I was safe posting bootlegs. Now, maybe not. I removed the post. What do I do now? Shut down the blog? Try to take it private again? I may have a way, but it may crap out like the last time. Your thoughts? Insights? Ideas? Send me an email at blind-pig@live.com or leave a comment under any post.

Leave A Question / Comment


Gotta Itch To Post? The Free For All Is For You!

Enter The Free For All - where blog readers can post their bootlegs.

Do you want to be an Author and post your own shows? Put a request to be an Author of the Free For All in the comment box or send an email. I will need your email address to send an invitation. The number of Authors is limited. Reserve your spot before they are gone.

Got Lossless? Need FLAC?

Only lossless can trip your trigger? Then Flac Off! Get some bootlegs in Flac, SHN, and APE.

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Yo La Tengo 1994-01-04 REMASTERED Monchengladbach, Germany @ 320

Back in the day I used to go to this record store. I spent a lot of time there. Looking for records ... and stalking the ultra hot hippie chick that worked there. She was always braless. Alway either constantly aroused or very cold. One day, I guess being obvious I was staring at her, she asked if I was having trouble finding what I was looking for. After I mumbled something I am sure was incoherent, she said, "I am going to turn you on to something", Much to my disappointment, it was Yo La Tengo. Well, to make a long story short, Yo La Tengo became one of my favorite bands. I even asked the hippie chick out. She had a boyfriend, but she introduced me to her best friend. Very skinny, heavily tattooed and multiple piercings. But cute ... in kind of a Friday the 13th way. She turned me on, too. Much to my disappointment it was nipple pinching, Jack Daniels, and Sonic Youth. Sonic Youth became another favorite band ... Which again is another story.

-murmuring-
Big Day Coming
I Heard You Looking
From A Motel 6
Walking Away From You
Drug Test
The Summer
Nowhere Near
Double Dare
Shaker
Out The Window
Mushroom Cloud Of Hiss
Sudden Organ
Out The Window
-break1-
Fog Over Frisco
Dreaming
Somebody's Baby
-break2-
Serpentine
I Wanna Destroy You
Sloop John B

http://rapidshare.com/files/53261271/YoLaTengo1994-01-04_REMASTEREDp1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/53263223/YoLaTengo1994-01-04_REMASTEREDp2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/53264301/YoLaTengo1994-01-04_REMASTEREDp3.rar

No comments: