With Success Comes A Price

I received my first notice from a copyright holder to remove a post. King Crimson to be exact. It has me a little scared. I had assumed I was safe posting bootlegs. Now, maybe not. I removed the post. What do I do now? Shut down the blog? Try to take it private again? I may have a way, but it may crap out like the last time. Your thoughts? Insights? Ideas? Send me an email at blind-pig@live.com or leave a comment under any post.

Leave A Question / Comment


Gotta Itch To Post? The Free For All Is For You!

Enter The Free For All - where blog readers can post their bootlegs.

Do you want to be an Author and post your own shows? Put a request to be an Author of the Free For All in the comment box or send an email. I will need your email address to send an invitation. The number of Authors is limited. Reserve your spot before they are gone.

Got Lossless? Need FLAC?

Only lossless can trip your trigger? Then Flac Off! Get some bootlegs in Flac, SHN, and APE.

Monday, September 17, 2007

Meat Puppets 10/03/85 Safari Sam's Huntington Beach CA @ 192

01_-_Swimming_Ground
02_-_Too_Real
03_-_Maidens_Milk
04_-_The_Race_Is_On
05_-_Buckethead
06_-_Up_On_The_Sun
07_-_Two_Rivers
08_-_Oh_Me
09_-_Climbing
10_-_Enchanted_Porkfist
11_-_Away
12_-_Hot_Pink
13_-_I_Hear_you_Knocking
14_-_She_Thinks_I_still_Care
15_-_Magic_Toy_Missing
16_-_Lost
17_-_Such_A_Night
18_-_Trouble
19_-_Sloop_John_B
20_-_Not_Fade_Away
21_-_Beer_Drinkers_and_Hell_Raisers
22_-_Good_Golly_Miss_Molly
23_-_Suzy_Q
24_-_Cant_Explain
25_-_Johnny_B_Goode

http://rapidshare.com/files/55966685/MP1985_10_03_85_Safari_Sam_s_Huntington_Beachp1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/55967424/MP1985_10_03_85_Safari_Sam_s_Huntington_Beachp2.rar

No comments: