With Success Comes A Price

I received my first notice from a copyright holder to remove a post. King Crimson to be exact. It has me a little scared. I had assumed I was safe posting bootlegs. Now, maybe not. I removed the post. What do I do now? Shut down the blog? Try to take it private again? I may have a way, but it may crap out like the last time. Your thoughts? Insights? Ideas? Send me an email at blind-pig@live.com or leave a comment under any post.

Leave A Question / Comment


Gotta Itch To Post? The Free For All Is For You!

Enter The Free For All - where blog readers can post their bootlegs.

Do you want to be an Author and post your own shows? Put a request to be an Author of the Free For All in the comment box or send an email. I will need your email address to send an invitation. The number of Authors is limited. Reserve your spot before they are gone.

Got Lossless? Need FLAC?

Only lossless can trip your trigger? Then Flac Off! Get some bootlegs in Flac, SHN, and APE.

Friday, September 14, 2007

lix.in?

Does anyone know how lix.in is supposed to protect links? I thought maybe it hid the Rapidshare file code that is in the URL, but that shows up at the bottom of the browser as lix.in is transferring to Rapidshare.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to tell you Tony but there ain't no site that can protect our dl-links. 2 or 3 clicks on a protected link and you'll be able to see the real dl-link. But at least, a deleter WILL HAVE to click those 2-3 times before he/she can report a dl-link!

Cheers for the tunes Tony :-)

sérgio torres said...

tony,
after clicking on the lix.in, take a look at the middle of rapidshare's page: the complete links is there. ;)

Anonymous said...

The thing about lix.in is hide front links. I know about website which all links in the main page are delete. A trick and all the posts.

If you post as:

rapidshare.com\4242\something1.smt
rapidshare.com\4242\something2.smt
...

is very easy delete all the posts (example: delete 140 links in the main page; work, not more than 10 minutes). I know how to do it.

If you post with lix.in then the links are harder to get. It's true you can delete one or two posts. But it's better than 100 posts