With Success Comes A Price

I received my first notice from a copyright holder to remove a post. King Crimson to be exact. It has me a little scared. I had assumed I was safe posting bootlegs. Now, maybe not. I removed the post. What do I do now? Shut down the blog? Try to take it private again? I may have a way, but it may crap out like the last time. Your thoughts? Insights? Ideas? Send me an email at blind-pig@live.com or leave a comment under any post.

Leave A Question / Comment


Gotta Itch To Post? The Free For All Is For You!

Enter The Free For All - where blog readers can post their bootlegs.

Do you want to be an Author and post your own shows? Put a request to be an Author of the Free For All in the comment box or send an email. I will need your email address to send an invitation. The number of Authors is limited. Reserve your spot before they are gone.

Got Lossless? Need FLAC?

Only lossless can trip your trigger? Then Flac Off! Get some bootlegs in Flac, SHN, and APE.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The Church 03/29/91 Melbourne Australia @ 320

01 When you were Mine
02 Tristesse
03 North South East West
04 Almost with You
05 Hotel Womb
06 Fading Away
07 Under the Milky Way
08 Grind
09 Destination
10 Reptile
11 Myrh
12 You're Still Beautiful

http://link-protector.com/292270/
http://link-protector.com/292272/

4 comments:

Camarillo Brillo said...

Don't see much of The Church...many thanks for this!

Anonymous said...

Thanks... A seriously underrated band still making fantastic music.

Anonymous said...

very exclusive and one of a kind piece of jewel you share with us great fans of the church!

Anonymous said...

One of the few Church boots around - many thanks for sharing it