With Success Comes A Price

I received my first notice from a copyright holder to remove a post. King Crimson to be exact. It has me a little scared. I had assumed I was safe posting bootlegs. Now, maybe not. I removed the post. What do I do now? Shut down the blog? Try to take it private again? I may have a way, but it may crap out like the last time. Your thoughts? Insights? Ideas? Send me an email at blind-pig@live.com or leave a comment under any post.

Leave A Question / Comment


Gotta Itch To Post? The Free For All Is For You!

Enter The Free For All - where blog readers can post their bootlegs.

Do you want to be an Author and post your own shows? Put a request to be an Author of the Free For All in the comment box or send an email. I will need your email address to send an invitation. The number of Authors is limited. Reserve your spot before they are gone.

Got Lossless? Need FLAC?

Only lossless can trip your trigger? Then Flac Off! Get some bootlegs in Flac, SHN, and APE.

Friday, September 14, 2007

Randy Newman Live in Rotterdam, The Netherlands, 1979 @ 192

Birmingham
Linda
Sigmund Freuds impersonation
Cowboy
He gives us all his love
It's money that I love
Yellow man
In Germany before the war
Short people
Simon Smith and the amazing dancing bear
Guilty
The story of a rock and roll band
I think it's going to rain today
Sail away
Kingfish
Louisiana 1927
The girls in my life (part 1)
Rednecks
Rider in the rain
Lonely at the top
God's song
Mr Sheep
Political science
Marie
Texas girl at the funeral of her father
Davy the fat boy

http://lix.in/75d3af
http://lix.in/e4bcae

No comments: