With Success Comes A Price

I received my first notice from a copyright holder to remove a post. King Crimson to be exact. It has me a little scared. I had assumed I was safe posting bootlegs. Now, maybe not. I removed the post. What do I do now? Shut down the blog? Try to take it private again? I may have a way, but it may crap out like the last time. Your thoughts? Insights? Ideas? Send me an email at blind-pig@live.com or leave a comment under any post.

Leave A Question / Comment


Gotta Itch To Post? The Free For All Is For You!

Enter The Free For All - where blog readers can post their bootlegs.

Do you want to be an Author and post your own shows? Put a request to be an Author of the Free For All in the comment box or send an email. I will need your email address to send an invitation. The number of Authors is limited. Reserve your spot before they are gone.

Got Lossless? Need FLAC?

Only lossless can trip your trigger? Then Flac Off! Get some bootlegs in Flac, SHN, and APE.

Monday, September 10, 2007

The Highwaymen Live in Los Angeles, CA, 1996 @ 192

Waylon Jennings/Willie Nelson/Johnny Cash/Kris Kristofferson

Opening
Highwaymen
It Is What It is
Only Daddy That'll Walk the Line
Folsom Prison Blues
Me and Bobby McGee
Blue Eyes Cryin' in the Rain
Live Forever
I've Always Been Crazy
Ring of Fire
Sunday Morning Coming Down
Band Introduction
Make it Through the Night
Still is Still Movin to Me
Everybody Gets Crazy Now and Then
Will the Wolf Survive
Get Rhythm
Shipwrecked in the EIghties
Undo the Wrong > Wild Ones
Ain't No Good Chain Gang
Bird on a Wire
Here Comes the Rainbow
An End to Understanding
Ghost Riders in the Sky
Orange Blossom Special
Between Heaven and Here
Night Life
Good Hearted Woman
Chase the Feeling
Desperados Waiting for a Train
Always On My Mind
Big River > I Do Believe > Death & Hell
Why Me Lord

http://rapidshare.com/files/54501741/hm-la96p1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/54505043/hm-la96p2.rar

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GREAT CONCERT
MANY THANKS!!!