With Success Comes A Price

I received my first notice from a copyright holder to remove a post. King Crimson to be exact. It has me a little scared. I had assumed I was safe posting bootlegs. Now, maybe not. I removed the post. What do I do now? Shut down the blog? Try to take it private again? I may have a way, but it may crap out like the last time. Your thoughts? Insights? Ideas? Send me an email at blind-pig@live.com or leave a comment under any post.

Leave A Question / Comment


Gotta Itch To Post? The Free For All Is For You!

Enter The Free For All - where blog readers can post their bootlegs.

Do you want to be an Author and post your own shows? Put a request to be an Author of the Free For All in the comment box or send an email. I will need your email address to send an invitation. The number of Authors is limited. Reserve your spot before they are gone.

Got Lossless? Need FLAC?

Only lossless can trip your trigger? Then Flac Off! Get some bootlegs in Flac, SHN, and APE.

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Richard Thompson Live- New York NY, Bottom Line, 1988 @ 192

A Bone Through Her Nose
Gypsy Love Songs
Wall Of Death
Long Dead Love(Besame Mucho)/Al Bowlly's In Heaven
Waltzing's For Dreamers
Here Without You
Turning Of The Tide
Everybody Cheats On You
Can't Win
Jennie
Valerie
Jerusalem On The Jukebox
We Gotta Get Out Of This Place
Don't Tempt Me
Shoot Out The Lights
Man In Need
When The Spell Is Broken
Pharaoh
Ghosts In The Wind
Pepper In The Brandy/The Seven-Coloured Linnet
Can't Win
We're Not Over Yet
Two Left Feet
The Angels Took My Racehorse Away
Nearly In Love
Tear Stained Letter
Crash The Party

http://lix.in/723501
http://lix.in/fb1456
http://lix.in/1cf8fc

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks a lot! I love these Richard Thompson shows.

Anonymous said...

more RT shows! these are great, thanks!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Tony. What with those Wilco shows, the Randy Newman and the *classic* Bob Dylan, and now these RT boots...you're really feeding me lately, bud. It's not just the shows, it's the selection. Thanks again!

1Surfrider said...

RT is the shite!

Keep up the great work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!